The University of Florida College of Pharmacy welcomes applications for our Early Priority Applicant program. Students who apply before the priority deadline (Oct. 1, 2021), and whose applications are verified by Nov. 1, 2021, will receive their first campus choice and preferential consideration for scholarships.
The Benefits of Applying Early
- Secure your spot in the UF College of Pharmacy’s entering Pharm.D. class of 2022
- Guarantee your choice of a preferred campus
- Receive preferential consideration for scholarships
- Relax and enjoy your academic year knowing that you have been admitted to one of the nation’s Top 5-ranked pharmacy colleges
Priority Application Steps
- Complete the PharmCAS application (fee waivers available)
- Choose your preferred UF campus: Gainesville, Jacksonville or Orlando
- Arrange for PharmCAS to receive official transcripts, two letters of recommendation and fee by Oct. 1, 2021
- Receive invitation to Interview Days in September, October or November
- Receive an admission decision within a couple weeks of your interview
- If you are not admitted to the UF College of Pharmacy as an Early Priority Applicant, your application will still be considered for admission to the college in the general admissions pool and you do not need to reapply.
If you do not complete and send all documents to PharmCAS and the UF College of Pharmacy by the October deadline, your application will be evaluated by the Admissions Committee during the regular application review cycle. More information is available by contacting the Office for Student Affairs and asking to speak with an academic advisor.
"Make the necessary arrangements and get started on your application ahead of time to make the Early Priority process less stressful. The sky is the limit!"