When should you apply for financial aid?
You should apply for federal aid by using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) beginning on October 1 of the calendar year before you begin pharmacy school (example: submit the FAFSA in October 1, 2018, if applying for 2019 admission) The UF Student Financial Aid on-time date of December 15 is used when awarding institutional grant funds. The FAFSA application deadline is June 30, the end of that academic year. The University of Florida Office for Student Affairs provides a helpful calendar online that highlights important dates in the financial aid application timeline.
- UF Financial Aid Application Timeline
- Visit the UF Office for Student Affairs for additional financial aid information (e.g. loan interest rates, how to apply for graduate plus loans)
- Our Title IV Code is 001535 (for all three campuses)
What scholarships are available?
The College of Pharmacy offered approximately $900,000 in financial support to students in 2017-18, including $220,000 in scholarships for newly admitted students.
- All out-of-state students will receive a scholarship during their first year as a UF pharmacy student.
- Visit the UF College of Pharmacy scholarship webpage for a listing of some scholarships available to first-year students.
Who should you contact with questions about financial aid?
UF College of Pharmacy Financial Aid Officer
Office: HPNP Building, Room G-206