The University of Florida College of Pharmacy welcomes applications for an Early Decision through PharmCAS. If you decide that the UF College of Pharmacy is your first choice, and you apply through the PharmCAS Early Decision process, then you are committing to enroll if you are admitted. The deadline to apply for Early Decision is September 8, 2020.
The Benefits of Applying Early Decision
- Secure your spot in the UF College of Pharmacy’s entering Pharm.D. class of 2021
- Guarantee your choice of a preferred campus
- Relax and enjoy your academic year knowing that you have been admitted to one of the nation’s Top 5-ranked pharmacy colleges
Early Decision Application Steps
- Complete the PharmCAS application (fee waivers available)
- Click the Early Decision box in the PharmCAS application
- Select UF College of Pharmacy as your first choice
- Choose your preferred UF campus: Gainesville, Jacksonville or Orlando
- Arrange for PharmCAS to receive official transcripts, PCAT scores, two letters of recommendation and fee by Sept. 8, 2020
- Receive invitation to Interview Days in September or October
- Receive admission decision by Oct. 23, 2020
- If you are not admitted to the UF College of Pharmacy through Early Decision, your application will still be considered for admission to the college in the general admissions pool and you do not need to reapply.
- You are strongly encouraged to take the PCAT prior to September 2020. Please visit the Pearson website for exam dates and important registration deadlines
- If taken in September, please make sure you upload your preliminary scores to your PharmCAS application.
- Please email email@example.com to alert our office that you plan on taking the September PCAT.
If you do not complete and send all documents to PharmCAS and the UF College of Pharmacy by the September deadline, your application will be evaluated by the Admissions Committee during the regular application review cycle. In this case, applicants can also apply to additional pharmacy programs. More information is available at PharmCAS Early Decision or contact the Office for Student Affairs and ask to speak with an academic advisor.
“Early Decision gives you the peace of mind knowing you’ve been accepted into a great pharmacy school. When my friends were worrying about where they were going to spend the next four years, I was enjoying my final year of college and planning my future at UF.”