By Choosing I DO you have read and understood the statements below regarding the
Doctor of Pharmacy degree program)
• I understand that if I have not yet completed all requirements for admission, I must satisfactorily do so to remain eligible for enrollment. It is my responsibility to know about and meet requirements established by UF and the College of Pharmacy.
• I understand that I will be required to complete introductory and advanced pharmacy practice experiences that require a valid internship license, and that I am financially responsible for all associated costs (travel, housing, health insurance, liability insurance, immunizations, etc.).
• I understand that I must meet pre-clinical training requirements that include but are not limited to criminal and personal background checks, updated immunizations, TB screen testing, drug screens, health insurance, liability insurance and other requirements specified by the College of Pharmacy.
• I further understand that findings of criminal activity and/or noncompliance with pre-clinical training requirements may delay my progress in the experiential program and could prevent completion of requirements for the Pharm.D. degree.
• I have read and agree to the Technical Standards