Learn more about the benefits of early application and receive exclusive tips for applying, filling out the pharmCAS application and have all of your questions answered by our admissions team.
About the Application Jumpstart Program
The Application Jumpstart Program was created to be a resource to prospective students of the University of Florida Pharm.D. program who are interested in early application. If you qualify, our team will walk you through the ins-and-outs of the application process, including the benefits of early application, tips for successfully completing your PharmCAS application and be the first stop for any questions you have while filling out your applications. The deadline to apply to the program is July 15th.
- Stay on top of the application process with announcements on webinars designed to assist with the application process
- Personal assistance via text and email with application planning
- Exclusive Q&A session with our admissions team
- All benefits of early application, including increased chances of getting your preferred campus as well as scholarship funding
- Applying to start the Pharm.D. program during Fall 2023
- Intend to apply by the early application deadline (October 1, 2022)
- Will have successfully completed at least 22 credits of the math and science pre-requisites by October 1, 2022
- Join the Pharm.D. program listserv and agree to receive emails and text messages
What Are the Benefits of Early Application?
- Secure your spot in the UF College of Pharmacy’s entering Pharm.D. class of 2023
- Guarantee your choice of a preferred campus
- Receive preferential consideration for scholarships
- Relax and enjoy your academic year knowing that you have been admitted to one of the nation’s Top 5-ranked pharmacy colleges
Want more information about the program?
Questions? We know you have them, and that is why we have assembled this list of the frequently asked questions.
Couldn’t find your question on our FAQ? Feel free to email us directly with any questions you have!
Learn more about why students are choosing the University of Florida College of Pharmacy for their Pharm.D. education, and what makes out stand out from other schools.
Are you ready to take the first step towards earning your Pharm.D.? Apply today with just two steps!
As the new application year begins, join us as we cover how to use the PharmCAS system to submit your UF College of Pharmacy application.
Our application deadlines range from October 1 to February 1. Learn about what each deadline means and why submitting by October 1 can give you an edge on admission, like campus choice and scholarships.