Please use the following contact information for questions: Pearson Customer Relations Email: Scoring.Services@Pearson.com Phone: 1-800-622-3231
Beginning with Fall 2016 admissions, PCAT scores must be from the most revised test beginning with July 2012 forward.
PCAT 2017-2018 TESTING DATES:
Registration Opens March 1, 2017:
- July 2017 (2-day testing window); July 18-19
- September 2017 (3-day testing window); September 7-8
- January 2018 (2-day testing window); January 3-4
- If you are taking the PCAT in January 2018 you may not receive your score until after our deadline date of February 1st. It is important that applicants complete and submit the PharmCAS application, the entry-level PharmD online application form, and the Personal Profile and Campus Preference Form before the February 1st deadline. We will review these applications after the February 1st deadline as long as the only required information that was missing was the January 2018 PCAT score!
Registration Opens September 5, 2016:
- October/November 2017 (12-day testing window); October 23-31 & November 1- 3
New PCAT Test
PCAT scores MUST be sent directly to PharmCAS (enter code 104)–not the University of Florida.
PCAT Customer Service 1-800-622-3231